Welcome to Spellcaster Duel Academy! Please sign in or register.
Please Check out the Rules as well!
Enjoy Your Stay!
Welcome to Spellcaster Duel Academy! Please sign in or register.
Please Check out the Rules as well!
Enjoy Your Stay!

Where duelists become legends!

HomeHome  Duel NetworkDuel Network  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the intro of the person with two names

Go down 
AuthorMessage
☣ Dr. Thrax ☣

☣ Dr. Thrax ☣

DP : 330622

the intro of the person with two names Empty
PostSubject: the intro of the person with two names   the intro of the person with two names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 11:30 pm

I have a tendency of showing up in academies unexpectedly. I have been to many academies, and 3 of them were owned by xplosion72. I've seen many fall and never get back up aswell.

I go two names in the academies: Magma Golem (Pyro) and the one you see here (Strigoi). I may seem like a noob, with my DN stats, but the truth is i have another account, and i can't get in cause i forgot the email and pass.

Im no meta duelist, but since i like them so much, shaddolls are an only exception. I run rogue decks that are most LD and stun types. I do run a couple of OTK style rogue decks, and these guys are much more powerful.

If you have any questions, or you wish to say something plz state down below.
Back to top Go down

the intro of the person with two names Empty
PostSubject: Re: the intro of the person with two names   the intro of the person with two names I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 11:54 pm

Welcome Bro!!!!!
Back to top Go down

the intro of the person with two names
Page 1 of 1