Welcome to Spellcaster Duel Academy! Please sign in or register.
Please Check out the Rules as well!
Enjoy Your Stay!
Welcome to Spellcaster Duel Academy! Please sign in or register.
Please Check out the Rules as well!
Enjoy Your Stay!

Where duelists become legends!

HomeHome  Duel NetworkDuel Network  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yami Yugi

Yami Yugi

DP : 335017

How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz Empty
PostSubject: How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz   How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 12:45 am

Can someone teach me/ give me a lesson on Qliphorts for Nekroz?
Back to top Go down
Ω Lord Omega Ω
Administrator
Administrator
Ω Lord Omega Ω

DP : 335327

PostSubject: Re: How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz   How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 12:46 am

Ur just in luck, Im a pro w/ Qli and Supreme King is a pro w/ Nekroz lol
Back to top Go down
Yami Yugi

Yami Yugi

PostSubject: Re: How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz   How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 12:57 am

GREAT! I need some lessons!
Back to top Go down
Ω Lord Omega Ω
Administrator
Administrator
Ω Lord Omega Ω

DP : 335327

PostSubject: Re: How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz   How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 1:00 am

Lol maybe I can either help you tomorrow or later tomorrow night lol Im tired tonite xD
Back to top Go down
Yami Yugi

Yami Yugi

PostSubject: Re: How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz   How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 9:14 am

Tomorrow sounds good then, I really appreciate it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz   How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 7:01 pm

"Nekroz" is an archetype that relies on Ritual Summoning. Its Ritual Monsters are counterparts of existing Synchro Monsters and feature similar effects. The non-Ritual Monsters serve as conventional ritual support, fulfilling tribute requirements and/or fetching key cards to maintain consistency.

Primarily, the "Nekroz" Ritual Monsters ATK or DEF stats similar to those of their Synchro counterparts, while also having the same Level. The effects of those ones with Level from 3 to 6 are used to suppress monsters Summoned from the Extra Deck, while the effects of those ones whose Levels range from 7 to 11 give to the player more card advantage, mainly by destroying and/or banishing other cards. In addition, all of them feature a second ability that can be activated by discarding them; these effects range from protecting and empowering your "Nekroz" monsters to reviving them and searching for resources. This remarkable property alleviates the recurring problem with Ritual monsters becoming dead draws when the player does not have means of Ritual Summoning them. In addition, the discard-based effects of those ones with Level from 3 to 6 are Spell Speed 1, while the ones with Level 7 and above can be activated during either player's turn.

It should be noted that the archetype's Ritual Monsters are all Nomi monsters that can only be Special Summoned by Ritual Summon. Additionally, all of them (with the exception of "Clausolas" and "Unicore") have restrictions regarding the Tributes that can be used for their Ritual Summons. "Catastor" and "Brionac" prohibit the usage of other copies of themselves as Tributes in their Ritual Summons, while you cannot Tribute monsters that share the same Levels as "Gungnir", "Valkyrus", "Trishula", and "Decisive Armor" to Ritual Summon them. "Sophia" can only be Ritual Summoned from your hand using 3 monsters with different Types as Tributes.

Hope this helps you bro. i Learned a lot from this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz   How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 7:56 pm

You don't run qlip Very Happy 

Saqlifice @1
Vanity's @1
Skill Drain@1
Scout@2

R.I.H. Qliphorts 2014-2015 (Rest in Hell)
Back to top Go down
Yami Yugi

Yami Yugi

PostSubject: Re: How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz   How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 9:36 pm

Ohhhhh hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Twisted Reality

Twisted Reality

DP : 337344

PostSubject: Re: How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz   How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 10:54 am

qlip's can still be run they wont be as powerful as they were but they can definitely still be run
Back to top Go down
kirito

DP : 334833

PostSubject: Re: How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz   How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 8:33 pm

no need to learn qlis no more they wnt be good next format learn dolls and nekroz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz   How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I run Qliphorts or Nekroz
Page 1 of 1