Welcome to Spellcaster Duel Academy! Please sign in or register.
Please Check out the Rules as well!
Enjoy Your Stay!
Welcome to Spellcaster Duel Academy! Please sign in or register.
Please Check out the Rules as well!
Enjoy Your Stay!

Where duelists become legends!

HomeHome  Duel NetworkDuel Network  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Magician & BlasterDark88's GFX Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigan Miwa

Ichigan Miwa

DP : 377971

Dark Magician & BlasterDark88's GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Dark Magician & BlasterDark88's GFX Shop   Dark Magician & BlasterDark88's GFX Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:16 am

Hey the name is Supreme King! Nice to meet you! Everything in the shop will be free and will not cost any DP whatsoever!

I can make anything you'd want me to make for you! Signature, Profile, Userbar. You name it I can make it! 

Some of my Works:

Show:

Dark Magician is just starting out, but He is learning from one of the best! He can make Signatures mainly, but he can make anything else you'd like him to with a little help from me! So I encourage you to please order from him so he may get better!

Some Works BlasterBlade's Made:
Show:

Hi I am Kizan Smile I am the apprentice of the Supreme King!

I am a gfx artist and I guarantee you I will make your creative imaginations into a reality. Here is a before and after of a render I did for my friend.

Spoiler:
⌻ Shogun Tsunayoshi: For the crime of disobedience, you should all be executed as common criminals, but you and your men follow the old ways of Bushido, to honor your lord and avenge treachery. I see only samurai before me.                                                                                     
                                                                                                              R.I.P 47웃 Ronin♋
Dark Magician & BlasterDark88's GFX Shop 6848

Last edited by BlasterDark88 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Dark Magician & BlasterDark88's GFX Shop   Dark Magician & BlasterDark88's GFX Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 12:25 am

Blaster, I want a sick signature. I wanted this image http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2010/218/f/e/Supreme_King_Haou_by_InfernityKiryu.jpg . Thx bro. I hope it looks really good!
Back to top Go down
*JC the shadow hunter*

*JC the shadow hunter*

DP : 359922

PostSubject: Re: Dark Magician & BlasterDark88's GFX Shop   Dark Magician & BlasterDark88's GFX Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 12:26 am

make me a sig of a badass kaneki pic saying "ill repeat it again.... what is a thousand minus seven?"
Back to top Go down
*JC the shadow hunter*

*JC the shadow hunter*

DP : 359922

PostSubject: Re: Dark Magician & BlasterDark88's GFX Shop   Dark Magician & BlasterDark88's GFX Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 2:51 am

idk what you mean by userbar but i want it and i want it kaneki related Razz
Back to top Go down
Yami Yugi

Yami Yugi

DP : 334317

PostSubject: Re: Dark Magician & BlasterDark88's GFX Shop   Dark Magician & BlasterDark88's GFX Shop I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 8:59 pm

Blaster can you make my profile pic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Magician & BlasterDark88's GFX Shop   Dark Magician & BlasterDark88's GFX Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Magician & BlasterDark88's GFX Shop
Page 1 of 1