Welcome to Spellcaster Duel Academy! Please sign in or register.
Please Check out the Rules as well!
Enjoy Your Stay!
Welcome to Spellcaster Duel Academy! Please sign in or register.
Please Check out the Rules as well!
Enjoy Your Stay!

Where duelists become legends!

HomeHome  Duel NetworkDuel Network  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chatbox Confirmnation/Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(Immortal)Legendary1

DP : 329308

Chatbox Confirmnation/Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox Confirmnation/Introduction   Chatbox Confirmnation/Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 8:17 pm

Hi? I was recently a registered user here and  I got the email that it was being revived. I knew it was inactive the last time I was here. But, when I got the email I found it was dead. The academy hasn't change in format or anything but It has in users. I originally had problems with some of the previous users on here I hope that now people have reflected on them selves and can learn how to gain social skills and help humanity. I don't know if it's under a topic or anything but can someone please install a chatbox or reply to this topic with where the chatbox can be found. Thank you, I greet all my old acomplices on here. Shoutout to Dalton: it's been so long!  bounce
Back to top Go down
Shotolod

Shotolod

DP : 322116

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Confirmnation/Introduction   Chatbox Confirmnation/Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:38 pm

Well it certainly is "more" active
Back to top Go down
Z-One
Administrator
Administrator

DP : 329624

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Confirmnation/Introduction   Chatbox Confirmnation/Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 10:16 am

welcome to spellcaster i guess.
Back to top Go down
(Immortal)Legendary1

DP : 329308

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Confirmnation/Introduction   Chatbox Confirmnation/Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 1:03 pm

Can you answer my question? -.-
Back to top Go down
Ichigan Miwa

Ichigan Miwa

DP : 373871

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Confirmnation/Introduction   Chatbox Confirmnation/Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 12:13 am

It's located at teh main page at the top :p just click log in. or hit the chatbox button in the bottom left corner where it says open chat.
Back to top Go down
https://kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Confirmnation/Introduction   Chatbox Confirmnation/Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatbox Confirmnation/Introduction
Page 1 of 1